gaetan lansens
Belgium
gistel
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
I discovered this game through Nemesis.
I really want to buy the titan pledge and is asking if someone is willing to help me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there will almost certainly be a late pledge,if you dont find anyone who wants to let you piggy back, as im sure they said once wave one completes they are opening up the pledge manager on gamefound.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gaetan lansens
Belgium
gistel
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
i heard it would only open for existing backers.

Hopefully it will open for non backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
freekill wrote:
i heard it would only open for existing backers.

Hopefully it will open for non backers.

I will try to see if I can find it, but in the KS comments the project leader said the pledge manager would only be reopening for backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Licek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Hi, pledge manager is reopening soon, but only for people who already backed the game.

Your best option is to find facebook group: Titans Of Hellas (A Lords Of Hellas Group)
and ask if someone in your country would be willing to order it for you, once the pledge manager reopens.

Note: 2nd wave is being pushed to July, maybe further. And dont be afraid because of the bad comments and whining. The game is awensome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gaetan lansens
Belgium
gistel
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Thanks for the suggestion about the facebook group. I will try and see if i can find someone there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gaetan lansens
Belgium
gistel
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Still looking for someone in or around belgium to let me piggy back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.