Subject: GeekMod rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
I having trouble with BGG's GeekMod. I can't get past one if the items due to slow response. Is there a fix for it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it in the image section under the BoardGameGeek domain? I'm at the same point, and it appears that someone uploaded an image with dimensions of 22450 x 12033. This is the image that will not load for me, and it looks like there is another one from the same user. Unfortunately it's stuck loading so I can't see what game or item it's attached to.

I would be interested to know if there's a specific place to report issues like this in the future, as I only got lucky and stumbled across this topic.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Yes it is the one you mentioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn’t load for me either on the admin screen so I declined it. Doesnt look like anyone could get past it

You should be able to resume geekmodding now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
Wouldn’t load for me either on the admin screen so I declined it. Doesnt look like anyone could get past it

You should be able to resume geekmodding now

Thank you kindly, Jason! All is working again, and I appreciate the quick response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda W
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like there's another beast of an image stuck in GeekMod today, at 13,000+ on the long side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.