Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i am really having problems with the english on operational tech cards...

like 4 planets of a different type, 3 additional of any type. So this means 4 of TYPE A and 3 more of any type, correct?

3 operational tech that score 4 or more. What does this mean? I am really confused...

About assembly limit on the non basic actions, is there anyway to increase it? O?n my first game i was really struggling to make the 5 value to trigger gain revenue action.

'Additionally' means every of your turn, correct?

Factions that start with operational on setup they do receive the 3 resources cards, correct?

Can i look at the back side of the cards on the draw pile? I know every planet is the same but techs and ships are not... i am really unsure about this... because if i peak the back side, i will reveal the second card on the pile

Thanks in advance and sorry if this was answered somewhere, i really coundt find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Booth
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
i am really having problems with the english on operational tech cards...

like 4 planets of a different type, 3 additional of any type. So this means 4 of TYPE A and 3 more of any type, correct?

That's: one each of Type A, B, C, and D. Followed by three additional planets of any type.

Quote:
3 operational tech that score 4 or more. What does this mean? I am really confused...

If you have three operational techs that score four points, that tech scores four points.

Quote:
About assembly limit on the non basic actions, is there anyway to increase it? O?n my first game i was really struggling to make the 5 value to trigger gain revenue action.

I believe there are some techs that increase the assembly limit.

Quote:
'Additionally' means every of your turn, correct?

Yes. AA Rulebook Page 5.

Quote:
Factions that start with operational on setup they do receive the 3 resources cards, correct?

No, gaining three resources is part of discovering the planet. Similarly, starting with an operational ship doesn't immediately trigger an attack, nor does starting with an operational tech immediately trigger a scoring round.

Quote:
Can i look at the back side of the cards on the draw pile? I know every planet is the same but techs and ships are not... i am really unsure about this... because if i peak the back side, i will reveal the second card on the pile

If I recall correctly, operational sides on ships are the same (all operational extermination ships are identical, similarly all operational expansion ships). Operational techs are not identical, though I'm pretty sure that you're not allowed to look at the backsides until you draw them.

Quote:

Thanks in advance and sorry if this was answered somewhere, i really coundt find it.

No problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Kidd
United States
Thomasville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Colin has answered them all correctly, just going to reaffirm that you definitely can NOT look at the backside of cards before drawing them. However, the ships have standardized abilities based on their type, which is described on the player aide. The techs are more varied, with the back not even matching the same type as the front, but the front will tell you what type is on the back and from this type you will know roughly what the scoring will have to deal with. Exploration techs will score based off of planets (in some fashion), Expansion will score based off of techs (somehow), and Extermination will score based on ships (some way). Exploitation will be some combination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Quote:

If you have three operational techs that score four points, that tech scores four points.

You mean, if 3 others techs i scored this turn scored 4 or more points, this tech will score if possible, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Kidd
United States
Thomasville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:

Quote:

You mean, if 3 others techs i scored this turn scored 4 or more points, this tech will score if possible, correct?

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zub3ri wrote:
ryusora wrote:

Quote:

Correct.

This is actually not correct and the watch it played video made things crystal clear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.