Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Chasteen
United States
Yorktown
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many sun cards vs non-sun cards? 50/50?

What is ratio of wood, clay, wheat resources in the deck? Is one more abundant than others? Can you plan what resources will come up in the market?

What is the ratio of colored building for meeting the worker requirement? Some workers seem significantly more difficult.

Is there a table that shows the different chains of production and how many are in the deck? Like cows (l0) > leather (5) > clothing (3).

This expansion requires you make particular high-end goods that chain off 1 or 2 other goods. I wish the chains for production were more transparent so you could strategize better.

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J A
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi achasteen!

Quick answers to your questions:

1. As mentioned in the rules, the cards with Wood are more numerous in the deck than the other types of resources. This is an important consideration in the game.

2. As a rule, Assistants with fewer color requirements (easier to match) are more expensive/have a lower VP value. More valuable cards (3 VP) tend to be costlier and harder to match colors. 3VP Assistants that are hardest (all 5 colours, or 4 of a kind) are cheapest. There's a logic to the cost/VP distribution of the Assistants.

3. There's a really great fan-made table available in the image gallery on the OMG page (ImageID 3247221, title: Production Chains). It provides the distribution of the number of production buildings in the deck. It's indispensable! (I have a plastified copy which I use whenever I play )

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Chasteen
United States
Yorktown
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
achasteen wrote:
So this is 50/50?

So besides wood, the rest are evenly distributed?

So the building colors are evenly distributed?

I will try to look for that photo.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Schkeuditz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hayashida
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
achasteen wrote:
achasteen wrote:

So besides wood, the rest are evenly distributed?

So the building colors are evenly distributed?

I will try to look for that photo.

Thanks!

I thought a card list would be in the Files section. Since it wasn't, I just sorted my deck and counted:

- 26 wood (13 suns)
- 17 wheat (10 suns)
- 17 wool (9 suns)
- 17 stone (8 suns)
- 17 brick (8 suns)

94 cards total (48 suns)

While looking through the deck, I noticed that even though there are card duplicates (mutiple butchers), they do not all have the same input to start production.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.