Shadowrun: Crossfire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Extraction 1 Player Round 2 Discrepancy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Powell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I've done a lot of searching to see if anyone else has brought this up, but I haven't seen it yet.

For the Extraction mission, you can follow the table for each round on either the Client card, or in the rule book. I noticed that there is a discrepancy between the two.

For 1 player, round 2:

The table on the Client card reads "Draw 2 cards. Flip 1 Hard Obstacle card."

The table on page 21 of the Rules reads "Draw 2 cards. Flip 1 Normal Obstacle card."

Has anyone else noticed this discrepancy? How have you handled it? Personally, after trying it, I'm inclined to feel like it should be a Normal Obstacle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Stone
United States
Monroe
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. The designer of that mission has a post here explaining what happened. It should be Normal, not Hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vignola
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can download the corrected Client sheet here, below the FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Powell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Quote:
You can download the corrected Client sheet here, below the FAQ.

I actually looked at that one. I was hopeful, but, although this Client card has the hit points on it, it STILL has the incorrect 1 player, round 2 directive, which tells you to play a Hard Obstacle, not a Normal one (presuming that the devs did indeed say that it should be Normal, as was pointed out above.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.