Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
From another thread:
Asmor wrote:
In particular, there's a level 3 dungeon room that gives you bonus exp for your light, but the monster there is always face down.

I saw one mention of this in the rulebook but have not found where it officially tells you to place monsters face down. In particular, during the Setup, the rulebook explicitly tells you to place all monsters face up.

Can @AEG please swing by and explain when/where monsters get placed face down? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hylke de Vries
msg tools
The post mentioned there is a level 3 dungeon card that always makes you put the monster face down.

In other words, you place the monster face up, unless the card or the dungeon room tells you otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
The dungeon tile I mentioned explicitly says to put the monster on it face down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Li
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Yeah, I believe the intention is that people just don't get to know what the monster there is until they enter the dungeon room to fight it so when you're meant to replace the monster in that particular dungeon room, you move it to the room without looking at the other side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wootton
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this a Dngeon tile effect, not a rule.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.