Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thad Clevenger
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone heard whether or not Weta sell the unpainted Heavy Hitters, Urban Wasteland, and the dice and Hapsi can on their website? Unfortunately, I didn't get these and now that I've played the game and love it, I really want them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the response I got from Weta:

Quote:
The expansions will be available for purchase through retail and on our website at a later date, but there are no confirmed dates for this yet.

Keep an eye on our website for further updates on this! But don't expect anything until all the games have been shipped so it will likely be a while away

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Schneider
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I didn't have the money at the time for the extras and I am in the same boat now I've received my base game. Sucks, because it will probably be a long time before they are more readily available.
I do have a friend who was late to the pledge manager and he stuff will be shipping late, so I'm wondering if I could add this things to his order. No idea if that is possible though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.