Andrei Ianicicau
Romania
Cluj-Napoca
Cluj
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hi,

I only played Flatline once with 2 players on the hardest level, but to me seemed to be an easy game, even on the hardest level. I think that it's an easy game, because if you always take care of the orange emergency cards and always recharge the power you just can't lose, you will only be slowed down in resolving the patient cards.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The recharging stations can only be used once per game each*. Try again with that and you'll find that time is a lot tighter and the game more of a challenge.

*the exception to this is if you activate the Emergency Card that removes power from the main track and puts it into a Recharge Station. The Recharge Stations do not refill on their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Ianicicau
Romania
Cluj-Napoca
Cluj
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You're right, now I see that playing like that is more challenging. Looks like we overlooked this rule, but our excuse is that it's not that clearly explained (at least for us). Anyway thank you for bringing light to our understanding of rules Josh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.