Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

America: "when you gain or spend a natural wonder token, place it on any card in your focus row. you can spend a natural wonder token on a focus card either as a trade token on that card or as a resource." My understanding is that the wonder token on a card also counts to the trade token limit of 3. Is this coorect?

forbidden city: "... destroy 1 rival control token..." If the token is reinforced, it is destroyed or flipped? My understanding is that i destroy it. Is this correct?

Machu picchu: " when you resolve the card on the first or second slot of your focus row, you may treat it as being in the third slot of your row" This is pretty clear, BUT there are a few other cards that say "resolve a card and treat it as in the first slot". So A) machu piccu MAY ALWAYS treat those in the third slot or B) No, you may not. This is a pretty strong combo.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Angel
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Ryu.

- America: My understanding is the same. Treat it like a trade token (not extra city-state token)...until some clarification in the FAQs.

- Forbidden City: Same like you, for me it is correct but I think it must be specified.

- Machu Picchu: the text you need here is: when you resolve the card on the first or second slot... In cases when you treat it as in the first slot, does not apply to that wonder.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you very much!

The rules are pretty great overall, there are just a few points that could be adressed in a good faq.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ruud kruis
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I agree on almost all, a FAQ would be very welcome.
I don't think the wonder token on a card counts as a trade token. It just states: PLACE it on any card in your focus row. you can SPEND a natural wonder token on a focus card either as a trade token on that card or as a resource. So it IS NOT a trade token and therefor does not count as one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.