United States
Haverstraw
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Vinyl will be hitting Kickstarter on March 19th! We are very excited to bring you this game. All the folks that have played it and help test it have had very positive feedback. it showed well at BGG this past November and is currently with reviewers and previewers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sasha King
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sound fantastic.
Do you think about any exklusive Kickstarter materials only for Bakers?
For example special Cards or Playerboards.
I think that would be a great Idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Washburn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes there is an exclusive kickstater version. And there is art post here with much more art to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Terca
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mb
This is a powerful theme with an excelent and strong title that carries a lot of weight. Have you considered featuring the art of real albuns? The reference to real iconic albuns of bands like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Yes, etc would be a blast! I suppose it would require a lot of work to request permission to use the art, but the end result would be amazing! And maybe propel the game beyond the universe of gamers and into the universe of music lovers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madelyn C
United States
Locust Grove
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited to see this come to life Eric. I enjoyed my plays at Unpub...needless to say I have backed. Love the theme and game play, always lots of decisions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alvarado
United States
Haverstraw
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post. However, when we talked about it, we thought the price tag to get the rights from multiple publishers would be a major feat. Suffice it to say, the idea is NOT off the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alvarado
United States
Haverstraw
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Madelyn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.