United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally silly, but I would like:

a) a forest background for the second adventure cards backs. We have caves on adventure one, and swamp (colors) on adventure 3, but nothing for adventure 2. I would like to recognize the user who took the background from adventure 1 and comboed it with two, thank you!

b) a snow background for the winter adventure cards. See A.

c) a standee for the paladin and santa. We have an official one of the knight, and an amazing unofficial one of the ranger.

d) a pet, card, and standee for santa and the paladin. Once again, a user made an unofficial pet for the ranger, looks freaking amazing. I'm less concerned about the mechanic of the pet and am looking more for the graphics.

Just some thoughts! Thanks to anyone with the graphic design, time, and inclination to do so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Standee for the paladin and new pets will be in the printed version if you're dead-set on them ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tieman
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, that’s why in the end this is silly, cuz I’m backing the Kickstarter and getting everything. I just want to make a copy now as well and am trying to assuage my sense of completion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Jagodziński
Poland
Gostyń
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We would love to do all this, but Paweł and Jarek have only two hands that now work hard on Page Quest. But we promise that A4Q will not be forgotten!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kezia wrote:
We would love to do all this, but Paweł and Jarek have only two hands that now work hard on Page Quest. But we promise that A4Q will not be forgotten!

Well I do hope for them they have four, otherwise that means they only have 1 hand each, poor men
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Barton
Canada
Dryden
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done up a printable sheet of all 4 character standees.
Just uploading now (A4 and US Letter)

Keep an eye on the files Section.

EDIT
Also Uploading Cardbacks for Forest and Winter scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.