Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'll always pick the archer
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Heroes of the Sword Coast pack and I ended up with two copies of the Human Bard (male; card 30/32) and no copy of whichever hero card 28/32 is supposed to be.

Can anyone tell me which hero I'm missing? I've emailed catalyst requesting a replacement but I've not heard anything for close to two weeks and would at least like to know what it should be so I can proxy if it's a hero I want to use for my campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carroll
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
28/32 is the tiefling rogue.

He has the same stats as the shield dwarf rogue, except one less health (8), turn one Martial into Deception (that's a lot of red cards) and add Infernal Legacy (level 3), as seen on other tieflings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much. That is one I am actually interested in, as it turns out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Principia

Reston
Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbethany wrote:

Double-check your materials to make sure you're not missing anything else, and then, per one of the game's designers:
Jay Schneider wrote:
Hi All,

I checked in with the Catalyst customer service folks to verify the most effective way to communicate with them. They said:

"The correct mode of communication is through the Catalyst store at https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/pages/contact"

Jay Schneider
Designer
D&D: Dragonfire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Principia wrote:
jbethany wrote:

Double-check your materials to make sure you're not missing anything else, and then, per one of the game's designers:
Jay Schneider wrote:
Hi All,

I checked in with the Catalyst customer service folks to verify the most effective way to communicate with them. They said:

"The correct mode of communication is through the Catalyst store at https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/pages/contact"

Jay Schneider
Designer
D&D: Dragonfire

Thanks for that link. I found it shortly before I posted this thread in another forum. I initially used the only email I could find from the Dragonfire website specifically. Still haven't heard anything back, but a kind user uploaded a pdf of the missing card for me so I have something to use while I wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.