Dice Settlers» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: The game is live on kickstarter! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Here is the ks link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nskngames/dice-settlers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bock
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is the deluxe version going to be available at retail or exclusively available through kickstarter?

I'm going to try to get a group buy going for a six-pack and I'd like to be able to properly inform those interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
33cb wrote:
Is the deluxe version going to be available at retail or exclusively available through kickstarter?

Mostly not. Upgrade kits for the retail edition may become available later down the line, but we can't make any promises at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry E
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I like this model. KS backers get the upgrades for being backers, but later, other people can still get the 'deluxe' version. They just have to pay for the upgrades.

No one is missing content and you don't have people searching for $150 Deluxe versions that are OOP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Sinclair
msg tools
Hello, I hope you can help me with understanding how pledges works. Can I pledge for triple deluxe version to save on shipping? I mean I see that I can set any amount, but will my reward still be only one deluxe box, or is it will be extra boxes for full price? I cant find enough people to order a six-pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndySinclair wrote:
Hello, I hope you can help me with understanding how pledges works. Can I pledge for triple deluxe version to save on shipping? I mean I see that I can set any amount, but will my reward still be only one deluxe box, or is it will be extra boxes for full price? I cant find enough people to order a six-pack.

The only option to receive more than one copy is a six-pack, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Mertens
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to get a late pledge? Just to know....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Krissou wrote:
Is it possible to get a late pledge? Just to know....

Yes, it is. We have a preorder up here. You can also go to the project page and click the "preorder" button there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.