Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Rising Sun» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: How many people are still waiting on their KS pledge? Feb/27th edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
How many of you are still waiting, and where are you?
  Still waiting Have core game, Still waiting on mat Have part of my pledge, but missing something Received full pledge, but didn't order mat Received full pledge, I did order the mat
America
Canada
Europe
Asia
Australia
South America
Africa
Middle East
Somewhere Else, please post where from
      293 answers
Poll created by SwissQueso

Im hearing reports of people getting their mats and felt maybe its time to update the poll. I also decided it would be nice to differentiate people getting their pledges between people that ordered their mats and did not.

Here are the previous ones
Feb 16
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1941396/how-many-people-are...
Feb 11
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1937846/how-many-people-are...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno de Vries
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's unclear what to vote when you've only received the playmat, but not the game. (As goes for many Europeans)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BrunoDeVries wrote:
It's unclear what to vote when you've only received the playmat, but not the game. (As goes for many Europeans)

"Received part of my pledge, missing something else"

edit; I did have that on the previous one, but I figured this was kind of clear, and I felt there was to many variables to put each one on the survey. Like missing metal coins, missing monster pack etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolau Tudela
Portugal
Porto
Porto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FYI, I've just received an email from GameQuest apologizing for the delay.

I've received an email a month ago with a tracking number. Now they said that due to some unspecified problems with the delivery services, they withhold the parcels until the situation cleared itself.
They gave me a new track number and a week until my pledge arrive to me. We'll see...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everybody -but me- in my gaming environment have already received their games.
The main difference: I included an artbook in my pledge.
Has anyone in Europe received a pledge including this artbook? or Does anyone know something about problems with the artbook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ste ma
msg tools
almost everyone here in Italy is still waiting.
I saw a pledge delivered (5 games together) by DHL, but the rest of the parcels are expected to be delivered via GLS.
Trackyourparcel says that mine should have been shipped on feb 23th, but Gls tracking says that nothing is on the way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Paul Klee, "Tod und Feuer" (1940)
mbmbmbmbmb
So most people in my area already received theirs at least a month ago. At first I thought mine was delayed because I'd pledged for a bunch of add-ons, but after a month passed I figured something else was going on.

After a bit of research I figured out that there was a pledge manager I had been supposed to fill out, on top of the KS survey. Here's the thing though- in searching back through my emails I found that they never sent me an invitation to the pledge manager. Nothing. Every other KS campaign I've backed has sent me an email invitation or a PM on Kickstarter.

So I just found and filled out the pledge manager today, and God knows when it will actually get here. More than a little frustrated here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolau Tudela
Portugal
Porto
Porto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nardran wrote:
FYI, I've just received an email from GameQuest apologizing for the delay.

I've received an email a month ago with a tracking number. Now they said that due to some unspecified problems with the delivery services, they withhold the parcels until the situation cleared itself.
They gave me a new track number and a week until my pledge arrive to me. We'll see...

Somewhat related to this thread:

Just received the 1st wave Zombicide: Green Horde. Still no Rising Sun but, I got emails from GameQuest for the 2 game at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Barrick
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Same thing with me. I got an email after completing a survey last April- the email made it sound like everything was complete. It wasn’t until obsessively checking forums that I tracked down the Geekfunder info and officially the manager (today). Really hoping that this gets things moving but still emailed CMON just to clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About 3 weeks ago USPS informed delivery showed that a label was created for my mat to be shipped. Never shipped and now that label is gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Almeida
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am from South America (Brazil) and I am still waiting for the tracking...

I'll probably receive the entire pledge in 2019, I guess...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Framses wrote:
I am from South America (Brazil) and I am still waiting for the tracking...

I'll probably receive the entire pledge in 2019, I guess...

Is that typical down there? Do you have Amazon(the compnay, I know you have the river lol). How expensive is it to ship down there? It doesnt even seem like there is a South America hub on the Rising Sun kickstarter page.

Referring to this.. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/rising-sun/posts/2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cappello
United States
Pasadena
MD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
TRK27 wrote:
So most people in my area already received theirs at least a month ago. At first I thought mine was delayed because I'd pledged for a bunch of add-ons, but after a month passed I figured something else was going on.

After a bit of research I figured out that there was a pledge manager I had been supposed to fill out, on top of the KS survey. Here's the thing though- in searching back through my emails I found that they never sent me an invitation to the pledge manager. Nothing. Every other KS campaign I've backed has sent me an email invitation or a PM on Kickstarter.

So I just found and filled out the pledge manager today, and God knows when it will actually get here. More than a little frustrated here...

oh, there was another pledge-manager i needed to fill out? that didn't prefill with the information I already gave them from the survey? :rolleyes:

well, I guess I know now, god knows when it will show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Almeida
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct.

I think CMON forgot that South America exist...

I can't express my frustration with the total lack of communication of this company.

I really doesn't have the slightest clue of when I will receive my U$ 285 pledge (U$ 85 is only the shipping).

thumbsdown for CMON
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Doe
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw on the news this morning that a ship off the coast of North Carolina dumped about 70 containers into the ocean or something?
Has there been any speculation those containers have our missing playmats?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Johdo wrote:
I just saw on the news this morning that a ship off the coast of North Carolina dumped about 70 containers into the ocean or something?
Has there been any speculation those containers have our missing playmats?

I am going to say no, only cause I think a ship from China would go thru Panama and port in Florida, or maybe even Georgia where CMON is based.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fulwiler
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received mine yet either. Several people in my area have received theirs weeks ago, but not me. I haven't even received a shipping related communication since before Christmas. This makes me hesitant to back future CMON projects. Other publishers I've backed send communications notifying you of their shipping status/progress. I haven't heard anything from CMON.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Still no Game here in Germany, and and now the Game come in retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.