New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanting to clarify a rule:

On Page 17 in the Habitats section, it says:
Quote:
Any mission requiring you to bring a man back to Earth may be completed by bringing him to a habitat instead

So I get the gist of that if you have a habitat in Earth Orbit and the like, but it also seem to technically count if you have an astronaut in a Lunar Ground habitat for Manned Lunar Flyby (so it is completed on the turn in which the habitat is constructed), and also if you send a habitat to Mars Orbit/Cycler for Manned Mars Flyby (in which case the mission is achieved upon the habitats arrival). It also makes Man on Mars easier, as if you have a habitat in the cycle, you can land him on Mars and then return him to the habitat in cycler for completion.

Have I got that right, or am I missing something?
Of course it is much easier to achieve these with the current Space Shuttle rules - may be a lot harder once Joe presents his fix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you are right. No matter where the habitat is (unless it is only the parts of a ground habitat), you achieve the mission once the astronaut is there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.