Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any advice on shipping the core game without cards flying everywhere, the 1.5 box, all miniature sprues, all assembled 4 survivors and all monsters including all expansions.

I don't know where to start. $100 base charge for shipping? I'm planning on selling it all as one lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Small ziplock baggies typically keep the cards "together" and offer a basic level of protection from them flying all over the place within the box. Alternatively you could purchase a small plastic card hold and include that in whatever packaging your shipping in.

Side Note: If you considering selling the original expansions without the base game, let me know, I would be very interested in the whole lot minus the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Novark Perion
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Same Here. Interested on the Current Expansions if they are in really good condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
darky000 wrote:
Same Here. Interested on the Current Expansions if they are in really good condition.

As I'm getting a lot of messages; no unfortunately I can't split the core set out but theoretically you could sell yours if you bought my stuff. All the expansion material is a bit too engrained in my box as I have a gear card binder and some other things.

1) It includes everything, core + original expansions. Everything fits into core box (besides minis of course).
2) All monster and original 4 survivor minis come assembled and painted,
3) The set is customized in that I made a big binder with all the shops and gear cards in a a 4x4 grid - real nice way to search through the hundreds of gear cards.

Over 100 hours of customization in the set. LMK if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I remember this KD:M set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.