Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
Australia
Stratton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a pic of the RV card. Either I have lost it already or I didn’t receive one with my copy...or I’m blind. Fort begging asks to place the search deck on top of the RV card.

If someone has a pic that would be great or tell me where to look

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Master of none
mbmbmbmbmb
DanThe Man wrote:
Does anyone have a pic of the RV card. Either I have lost it already or I didn’t receive one with my copy...or I’m blind. Fort begging asks to place the search deck on top of the RV card.

If someone has a pic that would be great or tell me where to look

Here's a pic. It's about 2 1/4 inch by 5 inches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Australia
Stratton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome thanks. Also are allies still classed as survivors in regards to cards being played. Or are survivors only players with cards for health.

I ask because no where on cards does it say ‘if a survivor or ally’ which makes me think either allies are only on the board to help the survivors and survivor are only on the board to help each other. Makes the job hard for the allies if this is the case

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Master of none
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the rules state that allies are treated just like survivors with just a few exceptions. Look on page 10 for the exceptions. If it just says "survivor" on a card, it most likely means allies, too. They get to do almost everything a real player (survivor) does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Australia
Stratton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple things I’m still unclear about with the RV.

1. If a zombie enters the space of the RV is that zombie/zombies considered to be inside the RV?
2. Can you still kill zombies if you are inside the RV or do you have to be on top.
3. If you have zombies in the RV area do you still have to roll/exert for each of them?
4. Ummm...anything else you can think of I should know that I haven’t mentioned haha.

Thank you in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.