Popular Tags: [View All]
Niklas Edin
Sweden
Bankeryd
Småland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most have noticed that there is a discrepancy between the LtP and the RR concerning how to spawn enemy tokens. I’ll copy paste my question and the answer from FFG.

Hi, Fallout rules question here: When spawning enemies after they are killed the Learn to Play book states that one should not place new enemy tokens on spawning points already containing an enemy. The Rules Reference makes no mention of this restriction as far as I can see. Which book is correct in this case?

Thanks for the question. The Learn to Play is correct. The space cannot already contain an enemy of that type. I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sachnik
United States
The Colony
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Love
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkey007 wrote:
The space cannot already contain an enemy of that type. I hope that helps.

Does that mean we can place an enemy of a DIFFERENT type in a space that already contains an enemy? Dunno, maybe I have misunderstood the above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
zombiewarrior07 wrote:
Monkey007 wrote:

Does that mean we can place an enemy of a DIFFERENT type in a space that already contains an enemy? Dunno, maybe I have misunderstood the above.

Absolutely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gab Pal
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
The best games ingeniously blend Euro and Ameritrash styles
badge
THE CAKE IS A LIE !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiewarrior07 wrote:
Monkey007 wrote:

Yes, because:

- these rules are specifically in reference to SPAWNING enemies. So only one type can spawn on a spawning location, defined by the icon on that space.

- your question seems to be referring to MOVING enemies, which are able to stack in any location.

Before anyone asks; If you end up having to fight multiple enemies at once the rules state the player gets to choose the order they're encountered. Keep in mind some enemies automatically attack you right away (zig-zag arrow symbol) and others require you to spend an action to initiate an attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.