Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Victory Point Pool? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Kelly
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do Victory Points pool like attack and recruit? For example, if you defeat a villain and then have to put him back in the city (due to a scheme or master strike), do you still get the VP for the first defeat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
mbmbmbmbmb
DrPolygon wrote:
Do Victory Points pool like attack and recruit? For example, if you defeat a villain and then have to put him back in the city (due to a scheme or master strike), do you still get the VP for the first defeat?

No. When the game ends you add up the VP of the cards in your victory pile. If the card is no longer there you do not get points for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baier
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your victory points are calculated at the end of game, based on whatever is printed on the cards in your VP pile.* You lose whatever points are on cards that leave your VP pile.

(*unless there are some VP markers added to one of the few expansions I don't yet have).

ninja'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean Victory Point Poole isn't an alternate version of Wade Wilson that is aware that there's more versions of him as Villains than Heroes and he'll most likely be spending more time in your Victory Pile than in your Deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kelly
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
DrPolygon wrote:

No. When the game ends you add up the VP of the cards in your victory pile. If the card is no longer there you do not get points for it.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls