5 Posts

Time of Crisis» Forums » Rules

Subject: rule explanation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Santorelli
Italy
flag msg tools

If in my turn i use 1 military action to do the "disperse Mob" action and the support level, after this actions, reaches the value of 0. Can i use a yellow card with the value of 1 to increase the support of my province from 0 to 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it.
badge
His marvels of artifice pale in comparison to the developing machinery of his mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
No.
Once a province reaches zero it becomes neutral. You would need to use governor (blue) cards to regain control through a vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Venser wrote:
No.
Once a province reaches zero it becomes neutral. You would need to use governor (blue) cards to regain control through a vote.

This is wrong. The player's governor would not be removed and replaced with a neutral governor until the support check phase, which comes immediately after the card-playing action phase. If you had a yellow card to increase your support before moving on to the next phase, you could increase your support to 1 and retain control (provided there wasn't an active barbarian or enemy army in the capital, etc).

Refer to section 6.4 Support Check: "All of your Governors in provinces that now have a support level of zero or where the number of Mob counters equals or exceeds the support level are removed from office."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Ferrell
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. You only remove Governors during the Support check phase. So to answer your question you could use 1 point of Populace influence to increase your support from 0 to 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Santorelli
Italy
flag msg tools
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.