Paul Robertson
msg tools
Title says it all.

I am all in on this KS/Project. I was wondering if there are any other games I would basically be able to play right away or with little else needed (new bases for formations a few units here and there)

THanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I dont know much about wargaming, but you can basicaly play any 28mm one but with a smaller scale!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Rodriguez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased this game with the express purpose of using it with other game systems (since basing doesn’t matter in Time of Legends).

I recommend using the figures for Warmaster Ancients or De Bellis Antiquitatis or De Bellis Multitudinis. I’ve heard ok things about Kings of War and Fields of War.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homo Ludens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lion Rampant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calvin chow
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan to play some Dragon Rampant: Fantasy Wargaming Rules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ladislav Pechal
Czech Republic
Vsetin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
callidusx3 wrote:
I purchased this game with the express purpose of using it with other game systems (since basing doesn’t matter in Time of Legends).

I recommend using the figures for Warmaster Ancients or De Bellis Antiquitatis or De Bellis Multitudinis. I’ve heard ok things about Kings of War and Fields of War.

Fields of War? Do you have more information about this? I can't find it nowhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Rodriguez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aillas wrote:
callidusx3 wrote:

Fields of War? Do you have more information about this? I can't find it nowhere.

Sorry, I mistyped the name. I meant Fields of Glory by Osprey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For mass battle:

Dragon/Lion Rampant Dragon Rampant: Fantasy Wargaming Rules

Also, Hordes of Things Hordes of the Things

Using all of the terrain, it could make a great setting for Advanced Song of Blades and Heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ladislav Pechal
Czech Republic
Vsetin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hordes of the Things needs rectangular bases, but other games you mentioned should work well. Lion/Dragon Rampant and (Advanced) Song of Blades and Heroes are best options I was able to find. SAGA doesn't include rules for Hundred Years' War at the moment, but maybe there is some fan made variant for this period. Also Open Combat could be an option, but I don't know much about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.