2 Posts

Too Many Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Patches Liquid Life and Clubbin' With Nom Q. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Back 5
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think I completed the final battle with Nom.

I was playing a 2 player solo game with Ghillie and Patches (I love this combination). I went first with Ghillie, facing down 3 5 point baddies and Nom himself (I used his consumable to round up my BQ in order to keep my game neat rather than having a bunch of 1-point baddies in a queue). Anyway, after Ghillie successfully killed 2 baddies, dying, and leaving Nom and a remaining 5-point baddy for Patches, I had a question if Liquid Life would trigger still.

I'm honestly not sure how to approach a KO'd gearloc re-entering the queue, so I wanted Patches to clean up and revive himself to keep the rules simple for me. Was this played correctly?

With this encounter, do gearloc's automatically revive? If both of my characters were KO'd without any ability to revive, would that have been the end of the encounter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back5 wrote:
Anyway, after Ghillie successfully killed 2 baddies, dying, and leaving Nom and a remaining 5-point baddy for Patches, I had a question if Liquid Life would trigger still.

I'm honestly not sure how to approach a KO'd gearloc re-entering the queue, so I wanted Patches to clean up and revive himself to keep the rules simple for me. Was this played correctly?

With this encounter, do gearloc's automatically revive? If both of my characters were KO'd without any ability to revive, would that have been the end of the encounter?

I believe that way it would work, Patches could revive Ghillie, and Ghillie would rejoin at the top of the battle queue when/if Patches was knocked out.

Or Patches could use Liquid Life in his active slot to revive himself.

If both your characters were KO'd with no ability to revive, that would have been a defeat in the encounter (as usual).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.