Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure the answer to this is yes, but if I move onto a space with an item, that has an effect listed on the board, even if the item is still there, I apply the effect, correct?

Or does the item have to be moved in order to take the effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Terebayza
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are referring to delivering items in order to take the effect printed on the board (lowering suspicion and such)...if that is the case you need to reveal the text by removing the tile from the space first.

From the rulebook:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I think he's asking if the item effect triggers if the item is still on the city ie. no one has done the collection action for that item.

I would think you *wouldn't* trigger that effect unless you've picked up the item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mohnkern wrote:
I'm pretty sure the answer to this is yes, but if I move onto a space with an item, that has an effect listed on the board, even if the item is still there, I apply the effect, correct?

Or does the item have to be moved in order to take the effect?

No, the effect is active until you remove the item on it.

robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.