publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey y'all!

Just checking in - how are you?

Incomplete Orders!!

There are still 39 of you who haven't filled in your BackerKit details - please don't miss out guys!! We've sent many reminders to you peeps with incomplete orders, but if you're not sure what's going on you can contact me directly here: ninjadorg at gmail dot com.

If you need to review your information or pledge status, you can return to your survey by clicking the link in your survey email or requesting your survey link under "Lost your survey?" on our BackerKit project page at https://kilforth.backerkit.com/.

Update!!

As with the original Gloom of Kilforth, there is a tonne of art going into this expansion content so it's a slow but steady process. For those of you who added Touch of Death to your pledge we're also developing the redonculous amount of art needed for that epic project too. I'd love to have a significant portion of it complete before we launch the Touch of Death Kickstarter so we're that much closer to manufacturing next time around.

This is kind of a strange one for me because all of the design development for Gloom of Kilforth and its expansions is complete from my point of view, so apart from briefing and guiding the artists there's very little I can do to speed things up apart from chasing them regularly (which I do!) - so I'm kind of in the same boat as you guys in that respect, waiting for it all to coalesce.

In any case here's another sneaky art teaser for you - please welcome the beautiful elf maiden Silvara whose friendly nature will see her join your party and aid you in your quest*...

Ain't she just gorgeous??

* parts or all of this sentence may not be true.

Press!!

Bloomin' Tabletop Gaming Magazine only went and gave us a flippin' two page Hall or Nothing bonanza spread by Empire magazine's expert gaming and movie guru Dan Jolin - you can pick up the latest issue including our feature article, which is out now:

And here's a light-hearted interview I did with the chaps at Game Mountain:

http://www.game-mountain.com/interviews/tristan-hall-exclusi...

The Slate!!

Here's where we're up to with our current Slate of projects at Hall or Nothing Productions:

The Hall or Nothing Slate

So, technically this is the end of the Gloom of Kilforth update, but if you're interested in our other projects too, please continue reading...

Recently we've been interviewing some powerhouse fantasy game designers for our #BoardChitless podcast.

#BoardChitless Episode 22 - Isaac Childres' Gloomhaven Interview

Isaac Childres gave me some tips and friendly advice to improve the page layout for the original GoK Kickstarter when we went head to head with Gloomhaven back in 2015, and he's such a nice bloke I knew we had to get him on the show:

#BoardChitless Episode 21 - Frank West's The City of Kings Interview

We recently chatted to our friend and fellow game designer Frank West about his blazing success on Kickstarter with the fantasy epic City of Kings - you can listen to the full interview on our BoardChitless podcast here:

Intellectual Property Coup!!

We also have a number of other projects in development including an IP that I'm really excited for, which I'd love to tell you more about but am currently under NDA. I'll be sharing the info with our play-testers soon though, and there's still time to join our play-testing crew by contacting me directly via ninjadorg at gmail dot com if you'd like to help out.

Lifeform!!

Finally, once all of the files for our last game '1066, Tears to Many Mothers' are finalised, we're going to launch our next Kickstarter for the alien terror epic from Mark Chaplin and Toby Farrands 'Lifeform'. We've uploaded a complete play-through video if you'd like to see if it's something you'd be interested in:

Ciao for now!

Tristan xx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Canning
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tristan - About that elf, well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, if I beheld that thing, I think I might rather remove an eye, or two, or ....cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I figured out the IP. We will see. If the IP is what I am thinking, I am way excited (especially if it is for a project that I would expect).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mavs Fan wrote:
However, if I beheld that thing, I think I might rather remove an eye, or two, or ....cry

Who are you, Harold Godwinson or something??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
She clearly needs a Snickers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.