Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure you don't want to just scratch it off for your first campaign? If you never use it at all, that's even more wasteful than if you only use it once.

But if you really want to know:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Frequencies
8.24 - 1 card
8.81 - 1 card
9.1 - 1 card
9.2 - Door [52]
9.31 - 2 cards
9.58 - 1 card
9.75 - 1 card
10.31 - 1 card
10.57 - 1 card
11.88 - Door [43]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael ray
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, what are you doing to make the board repayable? The recon actions alone seem to make it impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranjitzu wrote:
What do you mean by...

You should be able to see an explanation of those on the card itself without scratching anything off.

That's the number of cards you get to add to your hand from those that were discarded by the Monitor action you used to scratch the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Peterson
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a deck of 10 cards. 7 blank and 3 with the special results. Once we find the frequencies, we pull out the three and choose if we pick one of the known frequencies or one of the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael ray
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ranjitzu wrote:
Without going into too much detail it involves a couple of spreadsheets, a laminator and loads of card sleeves.

The recons are easy. You just laminate the map pieces, bluetac em down and overly a sheet of acetates which you can then draw on.

It was the sea routes that stumped me, but I eventually settled on the acetate idea.

'It was easy'....we have different ideas on what 'easy' is. But, it's your game so:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.