4 Posts

Firefly Adventures: Brigands and Browncoats» Forums » Rules

Subject: Alarm in Goose Juggling rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Starr
msg tools
mb
So I play Goose juggling, and failed at the end, no one was close enough to the mule to win the job.

However something strange came up. It says to place the alarm time marker after the first time the terminal is accessed.

However I passed two event markers before I even accessed the terminal (part of why I failed I guess). Yet I rolled a firefly, and it states "If the alarm has not gone off already (which it hasn't), move the alarm time marker forward 5." The next part is if it has gone off... which it hasn't. So what do I do if there's no alarm time marker yet? Same goes for if I roll a disgruntled and get "misstep"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kingsley
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played this, I interpreted it as doing nothing since the alarm token wasn't available yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Fulcher
msg tools
NutsAndVolts wrote:
When I played this, I interpreted it as doing nothing since the alarm token wasn't available yet.
Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Starr
msg tools
mb
Cool thanks. Makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.