4 Posts

Kawaguchi's Gamble: Edson's Ridge» Forums » Rules

Subject: Die Rolls for Japanese Ammo Track rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
`
U.S. Virgin Islands
flag msg tools
Die Rolls for Japanese Ammo Track. Do you use the natural die roll or the modified die roll from assaults, defensive machine gun fire, etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bartlett
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anon1208 wrote:
Die Rolls for Japanese Ammo Track. Do you use the natural die roll or the modified die roll from assaults, defensive machine gun fire, etc?

I'm playing this now and I'm using the natural die roll. Doesn't mean I'm right though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bartlett
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, here's what the rules say about this in section 12.3:

1. The Japanese fails to cause any CP/AP during an Assault, a Defensive MG Fire, or a Ranged Fire. (See 12.5)

2. They roll less than or equal to the Ammo Number that is in the active Ammo Box during any Assault, Defen- sive MG Fire, or a Ranged Fire attempt. If on Ammo Box 3, the DR must be less than the Ammo Number.

3. They Pass and subsequently roll less than or equal to the Ammo Number in the active Ammo Box.

Note that the word 'modified' doesn't appear anywhere, so I've assumed it's the natural roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ken dunn
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
its the natural dice roll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.