2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: cincinnati gamers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clayton Kennedy
msg tools
hey y'all,

I live in the greater Cincinnati area. I have a game group already, but I can't help it; I want more. I have more than 100 games and not enough people to help me learn and play them all. my preferred lgs is in the mason area, and would be a good place to hang out on fridays and saturdays, although i can travel a little. anybody around who's looking for a little more time around the table?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got a Google group that we've been using to organize a lot of local games. We've got members from northern KY to Milford. We've played a good number of things of late, most recently being a few games of Twilight Imperium 4th Ed. There's been a great number of other things as well, Terraforming Mars, Pandemic Legacy Seasons 1 & 2, Blood Rage, Rising Sun...

We float around to different folks homes to play things. Generally, that's meant Delhi, Milford, Northside, and Mariemont. More or less, we try to figure out who is in the middle and gravitate towards their place.

I'd be happy to get you added to that group, just PM me your email address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.