4 Posts

Risk: Game of Thrones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Objective Cards, Starting bonuses and Maester card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damonira D
msg tools
Hello everyone, I have three questions abot the rules;
1)Objective cards: How many objective cards can one player purchase each round?

2)Starting bonuses: Are these bonuses apply for each round untill the game ends or only on the first round?

3)Maester cards: How many Maester cards can one player purchase each round?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz
msg tools
1. Unlimited
2. Its just a starting bonus, you do not get it each round, only before the first round.
3. Unlimited.

You can always change these with your own house rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Titi Dark
France
flag msg tools
Hi!

1) I think you should limit the purchase of objective cards. It doesn't say how many you can buy, hence Gaz Wee's answer (unlimited) but that would have adverse effects. For one, no limit would result in the emptying of the objective cards deck in little time. Some players would buy a lot and that would create a further imbalance to having different objectives. I advise that you limit the purchase of objective cards to 1 per turn (draw two, discard one).

2) Only the first round yes, as Gaz Wee said.

3) I believe the number of maester cards you can buy in a single turn is actually limited to 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz
msg tools
Hi Dark.

Page 12 of the rule book states unlimited. I'm in no way an expert so I always read the rulebook 😀

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.