United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got some exciting news guys! Through the Man Vs. Meeple Season Two Kickstarter, Man Vs. Meeple is offering 3 Pre-Launch Promotional Bundles of the Black Rose Wars (Bundle 32) on his Kickstarter! These promotional bundles include: The Base Game, All Stretch Goals, and a Promotional Gift Card!

Each bundle also includes a full set of Man Vs. Meeple Season 2 Promos!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/679793394/man-vs-meeple...

Some notes about these promotional bundles on this Kickstarter are in order:

The price of $160 for these promotional bundles does not reflect what the price will be for the Black Rose Wars, when it hits Kickstarter this Spring. This price was set by Man Vs. Meeple.

You'll notice that there is a time frame for the Black Rose Wars Kickstarter (April 26-May 25). This time frame is provisional and does not necessarily reflect the official time frame for the upcoming Black Rose Wars campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes me wonder what Black Rose Wars will cost... I see they have Reef for $120 for example, and that game seems like about a $50 MSRP.
Edit: And Tiny Epic Quest, a $25 game, for $120. Whew, so we shouldn't be drawing any conclusions about the price of the Kickstarter from this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct BG.EXE, the price for the Black Rose Wars is not set yet. The price for it in the Man Vs. Meeple Kickstater campaign was set by Man Vs. Meeple.

This does not reflect what the true price of Black Rose Wars will be in the upcoming campaign.

The set price of this bundle includes, not only the material for Black Rose Wars, but also a full set of Man Vs. Meeple Season 2 Promos!

If you're eagerly awaiting the Black Rose Wars and want to support Season 2 of Man Vs. Meeple, you can kill two birds with one stone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.