Pioneer Days» Forums » General

Subject: Pioneer Days rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Warr
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Seems like I've been told for months now that Pioneer Days is on the trucks... Been hearing this for four months now. Does ANYONE know what the status is of this game? Running out of patience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Marling
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine how we feel shake

"April at the earliest" is the last we heard. Thanks for your patience. I played it a couple of times at the weekend and I'm really proud of it - hopefully you'll think it was worth the wait when it finally arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DodgerDoug wrote:
Seems like I've been told for months now that Pioneer Days is on the trucks... Been hearing this for four months now. Does ANYONE know what the status is of this game? Running out of patience.

Here's what I posted about 2 weeks ago in the most recent forum thread on this game...

I don't know if we have a definitive release date yet, but I can tell you based on my inside info that at this time, a 4/15 release is actually realistic.

We had initially planned for a much earlier release, but we had a severe behind-the-scenes delay (industry stuff, I'm not sure I could explain it in a way that makes sense anyway). I'm told that things are back underway, and when we have a firm release date, we'll post about it!

I'm excited for the game to come out, it'll be a great excuse to get it to the table again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natasha T
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TMG newsletter listed the street date for Pioneer Days as 3/28
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Honest Yeti
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like this just keeps getting delayed more and more. I'm hoping 4/15 will be the last one as my order with this game has other games tied to it as well. You always take a risk of this happening when you do pre-order but, sometimes it's hard to find a good source of when it's going to come out.

When I last spoke with TMG (Jan. 30), Aaron said: "Pioneer Days will arrive in March."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yetisRfury wrote:
Seems like this just keeps getting delayed more and more. I'm hoping 4/15 will be the last one as my order with this game has other games tied to it as well. You always take a risk of this happening when you do pre-order but, sometimes it's hard to find a good source of when it's going to come out.

When I last spoke with TMG (Jan. 30), Aaron said: "Pioneer Days will arrive in March."

Despite what was said in the newsletter, I am sticking with my 4/15 date mentioned earlier in this thread.

I still think that is accurate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Moore
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the latest BGG news post it now is noted as 4/11 for release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Village Idiot
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
yetisRfury wrote:

Despite what was said in the newsletter, I am sticking with my 4/15 date mentioned earlier in this thread.

So....
Coolstuff just changed the release date to May 15th. Please tell me that they're mistaken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wreadsiii wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
yetisRfury wrote:

So....
Coolstuff just changed the release date to May 15th. Please tell me that they're mistaken.

As far as I know, nothing has changed. I just received my copy, but that came directly from our warehouse, and not through a distributor or online retailer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Village Idiot
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
wreadsiii wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
yetisRfury wrote:

So....

As far as I know, nothing has changed. I just received my copy, but that came directly from our warehouse, and not through a distributor or online retailer.

Thank you for the quick response!
This game looks great, and the designer diary posted today got me excited again. I have a big Coolstuff order waiting with this pre-order, so I've been anxiously waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Moore
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know nothing about the supply chain in this industry. For what it's worth, universal distribution shows 4/11 and gts distribution shows 5/15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Bresnahan
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameNerdz is also showing a release date of 5/15

I'd already pre-ordered through Miniature Market last year when we expected a Nov/Dec release. MM currently still shows as April, but my faith on Pioneer Days shipping this month is low.

Say what you will about Kickstarter, but when delays occur on KS, backers are (almost) always informed as to when actual shipment is going to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Moore
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both MM and CSI now show in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natasha T
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a shipping notice from MM today! Pretty excited as I ordered the game back in October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Frasca
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Coolstuff doesn’t have it in stock yet. I went to the store today to see if my preorder was ready for pickup and it wasn’t.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Springfield
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy from Miniature Market shipped today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.