Subject: Ripples in Time Card List Part 3? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my question is should there be a part 3 to this section. My quest book did not come with one and it seems a bit odd this would be the only one without a third part. Especially when there is a marker for beating the Death Sentinel guardian at level 6 in the very back of the book.

Thanks and I hope everyone is enjoying the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wootton
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jadedlithium wrote:
So my question is should there be a part 3 to this section. My quest book did not come with one and it seems a bit odd this would be the only one without a third part. Especially when there is a marker for beating the Death Sentinel guardian at level 6 in the very back of the book.

Thanks and I hope everyone is enjoying the game!

Nope only two parts. This is very much just an epilogue. When we first worked out the story we did it in the four quests. But you guys blew through stretch goals so well that we decided to add a bunch of cards, that we had ideas for, which would be an homage to Classic Thunderstone (using some of the art that we liked). We wanted it to have a link into the story, but only did it as an epilogue as the main body of the story was already told.

There are three levels of Guardian for future random play.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. Sounds good to me. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you for being so active on BGG. It's very encouraging to see so much developer interaction with the fans

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.