4 Posts

Enemy Coast Ahead: The Doolittle Raid» Forums » General

Subject: Resolving Flying boat and alert hazards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ccwyxx c
msg tools
mbmb
With a flying boat attached, and at alert level at 1 to 4, there will be multiple alert hazrad assigned during the hazard phase. Do I split them up equally among the same flight, across all flights or just on the unfortunate B-25 the flying boat was shadowing?

If it only affects the lone B-25, I supposed gunnery roll for each fighter hazard? No limit on how many times one B-25 can shoot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Pattison
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You replace the attached flying boat counter with the alert hazards that are drawn the next turn. So, the unfortunate B-25 gets jumped. Then, move on to the interceptor rules.

Resolve the alert hazards one at a time. First, gunnery, then take a hit or fly independently and consume one fuel if unsuccessful. If the B-25 is already flying independently, then it either takes the hit or consumes one fuel if the gunnery attack fails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ccwyxx c
msg tools
mbmb
Got it.. and so my poor McElroy got smacked by 5 fighters and crashed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Pattison
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ccwyxx wrote:
Got it.. and so my poor McElroy got smacked by 5 fighters and crashed...
Or, he decided to expend 5 fuel and ditched when he ran out of gas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.