Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Wonham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh what? How many, how far? How?

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Level 3, Tink, Cthulhu, Lighting and Circles.

This was an insta-fail yesterday. But I think I know why. Bottom-line is that this requires sacrifice. I'm thinking:

1) Two characters with enhanced move and rocket boots go for the pressure plates. Invisibility and Moon Rings and stamina potions.

2) The other two characters, preferably ith a summons or two, act as a diversion in the centre room.

3) The danger is the imps and the flame demons. Range, curse and ranged retaliate means there's no chance if you get embroiled in combat.

You either win this one very quickly or you don't win it.

Any advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Babel
msg tools
mbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I enhanced Lightnig Bolt's Strength in Agony with Jump for these kinds of scenario's. Between Stam pots and boots you can cover a lot of ground really fast bypassing everything. With Defiance of Death, and From the brink you don't have to worry about too many hits. Even better is the classes you have can dump quite a few curses to help further ignore attacks and just get to the plate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.