3 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shuffling the advisor deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Adams
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
When you unlock new advisors (which we haven’t done yet but assume we will soon) do you dismiss all current advisors from the forum and then shuffle the advisor deck? Or do you leave the forum alone? Apologies if this is made clear when this happens/you only open the box between games; I just didn’t want to get to that point mid-game and not know what to do!

Many Thanks,

Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any time you add *new* content (but not when you dismiss a card) to any of the decks, you shuffle the deck in question. (Keep in mind that when you dismiss a card, the card goes to the bottom of its deck -- there are no discard piles to be shuffled in when a deck runs out.)

That said, I'm fairly sure that this only matters for newly added events; other new cards (including advisors) are added at the end of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Oog
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
willadams33 wrote:
When you unlock new advisors (which we haven’t done yet but assume we will soon) do you dismiss all current advisors from the forum and then shuffle the advisor deck? Or do you leave the forum alone? Apologies if this is made clear when this happens/you only open the box between games; I just didn’t want to get to that point mid-game and not know what to do!

Many Thanks,

Will

Yup are correct in assuming that
you will be unlocking new advisors, but generally they will only be shuffled in at the game end (or beginning of the next new game)(for the boxes we have opened anyway)

You will clear/refresh the face up advisor deck every winter remember

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.