Subject: How to reset? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Thompson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SO I just picked up a copy of this game in a trade. Obviously everything had already been opened and played. Is there an easy way to reset the decks? I didn't want to look through it to hopefully avoid too many spoilers, but I understand I'll likely have to see some. Does anyone know of an easy way to do the reset? I reached out to Jerry Hawthorne on twitter, but thought I'd check here as well.

Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Weber
United States
Mayfield Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the individual story decks are labeled as to which cards need to be placed in that deck . If you don't have all the cards listed you will have to sort through and find them.

its minor spoiling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The story cards in the lower right hand corner have numbers - 1..2...3 etc. those denote which story they are from. So from the search deck take all the 1s out and put under the Story 1 card and so forth. Oh and check the minions/bosses as well because some of those are revealed through the story too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Ford
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... what they said.

And probably the best way to see as little as possible would be to just sift through the deck and look at the corners, while keeping most of the card hidden...

Plus there is a divider card for each Story, and they list all of the cards included in that section.

[Edit] I did a quick check before I hit Submit, and saw there were already two answers... so I tried to weed out redundancy.. ha! that didn't really work, did it? I still just repeated what they said in a slightly different way. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Thompson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all, that's helpful. Is there a separate Intro deck as well? I noticed an instruction sheet when I opened the box, so wasn't sure if those were different cards or if they were part of Story 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.