Subject: SoA scenario bugs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Chen
Malaysia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across a very recent post whereby someone encountered a bug in astral alchemy concerning an inactive explore token on the app and was unable to proceed further in a game where they had probably already invested a couple of hours. This is surprising and I find it hard to believe that this is still an issue so long after its release. I was thinking of picking up SoA this weekend but now I might hold off until these are fixed.. has anyone else encountered any other bugs in astral alchemy or other SoA scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevve15 wrote:
I came across a very recent post whereby someone encountered a bug in astral alchemy concerning an inactive explore token on the app and was unable to proceed further in a game where they had probably already invested a couple of hours. This is surprising and I find it hard to believe that this is still an issue so long after its release. I was thinking of picking up SoA this weekend but now I might hold off until these are fixed.. has anyone else encountered any other bugs in astral alchemy or other SoA scenarios?

I picked up the expansion the first day my LGS received it. I played Astral Alchemy that first day and did not experience any bugs, nor have I in other scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Cullum
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was one of the people who experienced the bug - happened only a few weeks ago. I too was surprised and disappointed that it is still there.

It seems to only occur on Steam and with one particular layout when you start off in the town square. Other starting configurations do not appear have the bug, and play fine - which is why some folks report finishing the scenario with no bug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.