Eldritch Horror: The Dreamlands» Forums » Rules

Subject: Find Gate spell rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amos Boris
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the front of the Find Gate spell, it says to play with the top Gate on the Gate stack revealed. On a reckoning, you test Lore and flip card.

On the back of one of the spells:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Reveal each Gate in the Gate stack. If later, I discard the spell, do all the Gates get turned back over?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amosboris wrote:
On the front of the Find Gate spell, it says to play with the top Gate on the Gate stack revealed. On a reckoning, you test Lore and flip card.

On the back of one of the spells:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Reveal each Gate in the Gate stack. If later, I discard the spell, do all the Gates get turned back over?

No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Boris
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx. Usually the game doesn't help you out much and usually does the more negative result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelvin C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
amosboris wrote:
Thx. Usually the game doesn't help you out much and usually does the more negative result.

Just a reminder.

The only time (I can think of now) you would 'close' the gates back is when the game tells you to shuffle the gate stack.

If not, the effect of 'revealed' gate stacks remain almost indefinitely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Eldritch Horror to Eldritch Horror: The Dreamlands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.