Claudine Finlay
United States
Herriman
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
He's eating a Dungeon Lord imp...
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a post a few weeks ago about the art on a game cover. It was of a man ona sled with four or five dogs pulling the sled. Does anyone know the name of the game. I think it’s being released soon.

Edited for grammar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Is this the one you are looking for ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudine Finlay
United States
Herriman
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
He's eating a Dungeon Lord imp...
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I'm going to jump on your sleigh with another game name request.

I'm looking for an as of yet unpublished game about a group of thieves who've robbed a bank and are trying to get out of town with the loot. Each crook is leaving on their own and they're trying to get the cash that has been stashed and set the cops on their fellow thieves. There are other things to be done but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the game... or it's designer. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misty
United States
Henderson
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

I'm looking for an as of yet unpublished game about a group of thieves who've robbed a bank and are trying to get out of town with the loot. Each crook is leaving on their own and they're trying to get the cash that has been stashed and set the cops on their fellow thieves. There are other things to be done but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the game... or it's designer. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Escape Plan, maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

thanks.

The Big Score just ended on kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Langwidere wrote:
mbourgeois wrote:

thanks.

Escape Plan, maybe?

Escape Plan it is... thanks for the name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.