Hide
4 Posts

Thunderstone Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Thunderstone advance question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson
msg tools
For those of you who are still playing advance I have a question for root of corruption owners: Could someone explain how the blood debt card works? much appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'll always pick the archer
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what the specific wording on the card is and I'm not in a position to dig through my collection (which is all shuffled together for the epic variant) to find the card. I did find this thread discussing the card that may help you out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The link in the post above covers it pretty well. But to consolidate everything here:

Blood Debt | Item | Gold Value of 5 | Gold Cost of 1 | -3 Victory Points

This card can only be destroyed by itself.
Village: If you have 10 gold, destroy this card and end your turn.

Why would you buy this? It's worth -3 Victory Points at the end of the game. It adds a lot of purchasing power to your deck. It also has a way for you to get it out of the deck before the end of the game.

What if I have more than 10 gold? Can I still destroy this as a Village action? Yes.

Do I have to destroy it whenever I have 10 or more gold? No. Remember, Village actions are optional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
msg tools
Thank you Jesse and MS for your reply - much appreciated ; Blood debt seems to be an interesting card with interesting choices

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.