Hide
6 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Changes in the v2.0 rulebooks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeramy Ware
msg tools
Is there a breakdown somewhere of what all the 2.0 books that are available online change? We've only played once, but we used the rules that came out of the box, and just a glance at the PDF shows at least some changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
motg wrote:
Is there a breakdown somewhere of what all the 2.0 books that are available online change? We've only played once, but we used the rules that came out of the box, and just a glance at the PDF shows at least some changes.

The actual rules did not change. They’re just more clear and explain things better in v.2.0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
The actual rules did not change.

But note that some skill wordings did (notably Wall Wrecker). See the last page of either v2 book for the updated skill text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeramy Ware
msg tools
Awesome, thank you guys very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the scenarios had small adjustments too. I don't have the rulebook at hand to find those differences though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dystopian wrote:
Some of the scenarios had small adjustments too. I don't have the rulebook at hand to find those differences though.

That’s true. I forgot about that. Heart of Darkness got changed as did Hunting the Tigress. I may have the titles a little wrong, but they’re close enough you’ll be able to figure out the ones I mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.