Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Fell
United States
East Patchogue
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I and probably others have been waiting a long time for our preorders to ship. Does anyone have information about a final release date on this title? I have been playing "Trains" and the new TTR France map pack, but I really need my "Railway of the World" fix. Any news would be cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
isearch wrote:
I and probably others have been waiting a long time for our preorders to ship. Does anyone have information about a final release date on this title? I have been playing "Trains" and the new TTR France map pack, but I really need my "Railway of the World" fix. Any news would be cool.

I have no clue if there's going to be any delay between KS deliveries and retail available, but since its' shipping out to US backers now (Per https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eaglegryphon/railways-o...), I would assume it can't be more than a couple of months behind that for US retail. (Pure Guess).

I have no idea if the EU ship has arrived yet though, QQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hensel
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
I can say that some of the KS backers, including me, have received their copies.

I expect the online stores to be selling copies soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fell
United States
East Patchogue
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoothsmith wrote:

I would assume it can't be more than a couple of months behind that for US retail. (Pure Guess).

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaHHHHHHhhhhHHHH!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.