Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In step 7.b of the Epic setup section it describes using the fluid market setup of Epic TQ with the standard hero setup of regular TQ. I really like the concept of this and will definitely try it when I get the game, but just thought I'd see if anyone has had a chance to try this "hybrid" gameplay yet and to see what you think of it compared to standard TQ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Velez
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not, but it was mentioned by AEG that this was their favorite variant. Great for people without the Epic add-on. I'm going to try this tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kayEFjay wrote:
I'm going to try this tonight.
Definitely let me know what you think! I like more variety than the Dominion style market has but still want to stick with the heroes that were designed for each quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick White
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like normal epic variant were you put out all your lvl 1 heros or even 2 of each and make decks even as possible using your muli class to different class decks. The only way to get lvl 2 and 2 heros is to lvl them up that way but at least there is more variety and you get to see more of your heros rather then just 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.