Flamme Rouge» Forums » General

Subject: Flamme Rouge Card Holder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Archer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I played Flamme Rouge at my FLGS a week ago and bought it the same day! Rather than leave the cards loose in the box, I designed and printed a card holder:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2809122

It holds the exhaustion cards, each of the four team decks and the miscellaneous cards (reference & stages).

Yet to get around to a Peloton version, but if there's enough interest I'll find some time. I'll probably end up picking it up sooner rather than later anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Archer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Peloton card holder is now available, although I've not done a test print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan M
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are very cool looking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Archer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Guess I'll have to do another variant when the Weather expansion is released
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan M
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just caved and sleeved my cards and put them in deck boxes. I'll have to get more soon too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Archer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I've sleeved cards for games like Avalon, but not sure about doing it for Flamme Rouge, how does it make shuffling/recycling your deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan M
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only sleeve games that get used to the point that I think it will wear out the cards. As long as your sleeves don't get sticky, they make shuffling very easy as you can just push two stacks of cards together and they will intertwine..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Archer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

I printed out the Peloton card box today, it looks a bit sad without the Peloton cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.