Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As in title. We forgot the reminder token and forgot to Draw and complete the Alert on the back of the STOP card and open R U E S V, 29 36 33 31 16 after we resolved our 2nd Epidemic.

We lost the game for what it is worth.

Should we simply play Early April again with the few extra Panic levels that occurred in our loss? I cannot recall the exact number or locations of the Panic changes to the board.

Or should we just complete the Alert and open the doors indicated before we start Late April?

We are going to play this evening so I would love some ideas of what we should do to try to fix our mistake.

All the best, and thanks in advance.
Patrick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
patrickstockton wrote:
Or should we just complete the Alert and open the doors indicated before we start Late April?

This.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
How did you lose the game? If you had eight outbreaks, you've probably suffered enough.

Otherwise... (spoilers for those mid-April dossier flaps)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
...you might have played differently, and got more outbreaks, if you'd had to avoid getting scarred by the Faded. Maybe, just maybe, it would be fair to bump up the panic level in a city or two, but it's probably not worth bothering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We lost again...... first time we lost back to back. It was VERY close but lost on not being able to place a black cube.

Yes the first loss was outbreaks.

Great game.

We have funding level of 6 for the next. We picked a shitty group of roles tonight. Overthought it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.