David Mcgamin

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all, why would I need the printout for the probe on the loose scenario? Objective markers are used in the game board to track signal locations and dropped samples so I'm not really sure what I would track in the printout. The instructions on the printout itself just raises more questions. The instructions say:

"You may use this outline to help you mark and cross out the signals as the mission progresses, as well as to draw a chain
of signals leading to the probe."

Cross out signals?! Why would I do that? Now I'm not sure I played the scenario correctly. Do the signals disappear over time? Or maybe the instructions are just referring to the actions that move and combine signal locations, I'm just not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
No, they don't disappear.

It's just to help you track your chain, instead of tracking it with your finger every time like "So that's one, two, three, four, five... no, it's this way - four, five ..."

You basically don't need it at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. It’s simply to help track - however I didn’t feel it was necessary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mcgamin

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.