Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Daneman
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the boss templates are 2 sided, with one side having an extra power (e.g. orc boss from first story). When a setup card tells me to place this boss, which side do I use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug D
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishenka wrote:
Some of the boss templates are 2 sided, with one side having an extra power (e.g. orc boss from first story). When a setup card tells me to place this boss, which side do I use?

Our first foray with one of these mentioned the name of the boss so we used that side of the tile that contained the name of the creature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luke smith
msg tools
I think the side named just 'orc' or 'olok' etc is just meant as a replacement to the banners when spawning a normal creature - it allows for a bit more when choosing our enemy!

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
badge
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishenka wrote:

You use the side with the name matching the current story/scenario card and include the extra powers, these are the bosses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Daneman
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I didn’t realize there were different names on the two sides. Thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.