Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
mb
Rules and cards mention numbers on the escape pods but I cannot find them on the PnP that I have - neither on the gameboard or the pod tokens... does anyone knows an answer for this? Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Effectively, no (not that I have seen). I believe in the early version of the rules they have not done so yet.whistle

What seems to be critical is the concept of Evacuation A and Evacuation B, because there are escape control rooms labeled A and B which control the pod rooms. Unless I missed something, I simply used the pods on the top of the board as A and the ones on the bottom as B. (I am not sure there is any effective necessity to further differentiate between A1, A2, B1, B2 although they may mention that. I simply destroy "1 of the 2" pods from the affected pod room.

I would imagine that the final rules will be much tighter and will correct this...
...though I may have missed something.modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
mb
I guess you're right... and yeah, I'm also missing the A and B, I just forgot to talk about it on the open of the topic, lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And it's a good point to bring up, Stevan... Perhaps it was an oversight by the design team that they need to take not of...kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Sosnowski
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Escape pod "A" is on the top of the board.
You can see it at the demo below
https://youtu.be/hzlhpefATVA?t=107
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good, Andrzej. I don't think that shows up on the PnP map.
Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Werner
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Escape Pod sections and numbers were added by the Tabletop Simulator Module team when they realized they weren't already on the components. They consulted with Adam Kwapinski before making the change. You can probably expect to see something similar to what's in the TTS module in a newer version of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.