Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
There is a chart that shows what to do when you play a scenario at a higher level.
For example it says Adventure Level 4 - Dragonfire Level 3. What does this mean?

Do you start the scenario with the top 3 Dragonfire cards right in the discard?

Wakrob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Staber
Germany
Boeblingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's how I understand the rules. P. 10, right column, "Dragonfire level": "The Dragonfire level is equal to the number of cards in the Dragonfire discard..."

So in order to bring the game to Dragonlevel 3 at the start of the game, you have to discard 3 cards without them taking effect.

Matthias
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matthias Staber wrote:
That's how I understand the rules. P. 10, right column, "Dragonfire level": "The Dragonfire level is equal to the number of cards in the Dragonfire discard..."

So in order to bring the game to Dragonlevel 3 at the start of the game, you have to discard 3 cards without them taking effect.

Matthias

The only thing I'd add is that the game clearly also allows for an abstractification of this by having it start at a negative when you have 2 or 3 players, so it doesn't always equal the number of cards in the discard. The game also provides +1/-1 tokens, which we use when playing 2 player, for this reason. That said, I don't see any reason to interpret the rule any way other than you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.