Hide
5 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: extra dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John B.
msg tools
My group is enjoying Road to Legend but extra dice would really be handy. I know FFG has a dice pack but $9.95 seems a little steep. Do any of the expansions include dice? They don't seem to but if there is one that I'm likely to buy eventually anyway that does include dice, I might go that route. Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Crane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No they don't the dice pack is your option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some expansions include a green die or 2, but no expansions include any of the base dice (blue/red/yellow/gray/black/brown).

There are a few dice rolling apps out there, and this website has the functionality to make rolls as well, but in terms of physical dice, only purchase option is the FFG pack (or a used copy, but you'll pay more than $10 for that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psymia Mindanao
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah i bought 2 extra sets of dice.
One set for the OL, and one set per 2 heroes.
So if you're only playing RtL you might only need 1 additional set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jiltd
Latvia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have bought second copy of the game for 2 reasons - one to get new Heir of the Blood campaign, second to get extra set of dice.

The difference between core set and dice + standalone campaign book not that big and in return I got a lot of cheap minis and a second set of base tiles which are used more frequent then expansion ones.

But it is good option only if you play OL format in Descent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.